Skip to main content

Hey guys i hope you can point me in the right direction i have 12 ADJ Accuspot 250IIs.

im having a problem with 1 fixture, it shows dmx signal (display not flashing) and the blackout feature works via the DMX board. The problem im havin gis it seems to be stuck in "sound active" mode even with it recognizing dmx in. In this condition im unable to control via any of the faders.

Has anyone run into this problem at all? I have a feeling its a bad circuit board because this happened in the middle of a show. At first i chocked it up to a bad signal cable, but i have eliminated that problem.

Any help would be good.

Thanks
Ryan
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

It might be losing signal in the fixture after the indicator light (that is right at the beginning of the circuit from what I recall). If comfortable, I would open it up and just check all the connections, solder joints, and wiring to make sure that is not the issue.

It might also be a bad DMX chip which is what you have seem to determine. As for personal experience, I have none with the fixture in question. It seems like you have trouble shot the problem and isolated it to the fixture which sounds logical from what you have said so far.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.