Skip to main content

We have an NSI 24/48 Innovator control board and recently tried to add some intelligent lighting to our system. We purchased 2 ADJ Accu Spot 250 II's and even had the techs at NSI write the DDL file required for device definitions on the NSI board. I can control each channel of the intruments properly to set and record scenes and cues for playback and chase sequences but when I step through the scenes I get 3 or 4 steps in correctly and then the instruments start going places nowhere near the programmed positions/settings. The dispay on the control is correct but the instruments are not where they belong. Now here's where it gets wierd; When I reach the end of a cue list and step backwards through each same cue to the start they work perfectly. We have contacted the techs at NSI and they have no answer for this proplem, saying it must be the instruments. I have them now connected to an ADJ DMX Operator and they work perfectly (except for a little drift in home position at start up) so I doubt that's the problem.
Its a real pain in the ### running multiple boards and we want to add more intelligent lighting, but I'm hesitant to buy more until we get this fixed and can run all lighting from the main board the way it is supposed to work.
Any help with this problem will be greatly appreciated. This for a church theater so you'll be helping God as much as me. Thanks
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.