Skip to main content

The bulb blew in one of my PocketScans and I can't find a 100W halogen bulb anywhere in town. Do you have to special order them from American DJ? Does anyone know of a regular store that carries them? I've checked all the big ones like Home Depot and Lowe's but no luck.

Also, how in the heck do you get the bulb out of the PocketScan without breaking off one of the metal clips that hold the bulb in place? I thought the clips came off, but evidently I broke it. Doh!

Thanks!

-Joe
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

[QUOTE]Originally posted by joestros:
[QB]The bulb blew in one of my PocketScans and I can't find a 100W halogen bulb anywhere in town. Do you have to special order them from American DJ? Does anyone know of a regular store that carries them? I've checked all the big ones like Home Depot and Lowe's but no luck.[QB][QUOTE]

hey Joe did you try a lighting store in town ??? cuz most stores like Home Depot and the rest would not really carry bubls like that ,cuz i think they are diffrent , it's like a poto optic bubl or something am not to sure (any lighting stroe should have any bubls your looking for) like maby the place where you got you pocket's ? if no go with BCTRAINERS1

dj steph

Cool Smiler Cool
I'm glad I picked up a couple of extra bulbs when I got my Pockets 'cuz the music store here, (rhymes with Cars) apparently went bankrupt recently. I know this info is no help to you but in the future, BUY SPARE BULBS whenever you purchase new lights. I learned the hard way. Keep 'em spinnin'!! -Ken-

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.