Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

One Picture = 1000 WORDS

I use traktor pro with 4 decks, when I press the cue button 4 also activates the loop I of the deck 2, the light from the button under the control knob on the left side is always on, and much more of this kind, all of this come from upgrading the firmware to 3.8,and in my box a one complete spare jog!scares me that something has happened to my controller and I have sent a defective, but i think the controller working fine Before updating to 3.8,,new firmware needed,,thnx!

PD: i repeat,,no is a problem with TSI FIle thnx for all
Last edited by Former Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jungle_Brothah:
You might already have done this, but have you checked the midi files for double messages, or modifiers that could be causing this?

no midi mapping problem the config is perfect,,the firmware is the problem,,tonight AA upload a new firmware to resolveal issues y received the mail
quote:
Originally posted by Souf:
Interesting. I saw the pictures. you got an extra jogwheel... I wonder if somewhere in the world someone is missing a jogwheel on their vms hehe. ;P

hehe hopefully not anyone you would like to have a midi incomplete, but if I do not think that is a matter of luck, or my midi has had some kind of problem

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.