Skip to main content

so if i attach my O-Clamp to the vertical part of the stand, just below my speaker on stand...

how would i get the ADJ light fixture turned 90 degrees so it's not on its side?

in particular, one of my lights will be the Galaxioan 3D laser, but how do i have it in the "normal" horizontal orientation? not on it's side?

James, anyone?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

OK, you have your stand like this: ||
With the O-clamp, the light will be mounted at 9-degrees, parallel to the floor.

You can rotate the fixture via the bolt/screw/nut combination on the o-Clamp that the light actually attaches to.

Between that and the rotation that your bracket gives you, with a little trial and error, you should be able to point your light in almost any dirrection.

I mean, if you put the o-Clamp on the tube(assuming it fits the tube), you're gold. You mount the light's bracket to the clamp. Depending on how the bracket is, you may have up/down movement via tilting.

You don't have to mount the light so that the bracket is aligned to the clamp. It's nice, but it's not necessary. The fixture's bracket can be at 90-degrees off from the orientation of the flat part of the 0-Clamp where the fixture's bracket attaches.

So, you have 2 possible rotation points:
At the bracket, you can rotate through 360 degrees on that plane.
Then you have your rotation from the bracket itself. This shouldn't be a big deal unless the bracket won't let you do it.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.