Skip to main content

Hi all,

I have been using my dmx 2.0 fine for the last 6 months up until i brought 2 new ADJ Sweeper Beam Quads last week. I wanted to use these at a gig but they wasn't on the list so I downloaded the new update. Since then i can't get any of my lights to work as it says no interface detected and runs in demo mode. Any ideas?? as this is really annoying me now i have tried everything.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I've tried the Oct release and every update before that the only that works is the Feb 2103 software. Ive spoke on the phone with ADJ and they have no clue and said they don't know much about the programme on Mac's. Ive had no problems up until now I really want to use the new software update but will have to make do with the old one til someone resolves this issue.
I'm having this issue as well.

I used to be running Mac OS X.9 and got the "no interface detected" about 50% of the time. I usually "solved" the issue by rebooting a few times. But I just updated my OS to Yosemite and I can't get the interface to be seen. Please help me! We use this for church every Sunday and I need it to be working this weekend!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.