Skip to main content

I want to purchase this product but I want to make sure It’s going to do what I need it to do. Here’s the equipment I plan on using. 2x gigbar 2s, 8 adj mega par plus profile plus LED wash fixtures and a Chauvet Intimidator spot 360. I have all the DMX cables I need. Will this product be able to create a show using the above listed equipment? I’m new to DMX and I have a wedding to play at on September 19th and plan on using it then. Thanks for any help and advice! Oh and I’ll be running the application on a 13 inch iPad Pro. App will be used solo. That’s all I’ll use the iPad for. 

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi, welcome. The only product that you are using that may hinder anything is the Gigbar, the GO doesn't support multi-part FX lights very well or at all. 
I'm not sure if you are on Facebook, but we have a user group and a lot of people there have used that product with the MyDMX Go and you will be more than welcome to ask their opinions from people who have tried it. 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mydmxGOofficial 

@Jingles8302 thank you for the information. I will join the group. The gigbar2s would be an added bonus to the program but it’s not 100% a deal breaker. I’m more worried about my intimidator and the Pars over them. The gigbar2s perform well on their own using the remote but it would definitely be nice to use one app for everything. I’m sure we can both agree on that. So with the gigbar2s out of the picture, what’s your thoughts on the intimidator and the pars? 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.