Skip to main content

En español:
Ey! esta es una nueva mapping desarroyada desde cero por mí.
Adjunto una imagen de la configuracion asio.
Espero que no tengais ningun inconveniente.

In english:
Hi! this is a new mapping and develop it from scratch by me.
Attached is a picture of the asio settings.
I hope do not be no problem.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
En este archivo tsi, le doy el control de los Dry/Wet de los FX a los touch strips.
Solicitado por el usuario G-Style.

In this tsi file, I give the FX Dry/Wet control to the touch strips.
Requested by the user G-Style.

Disfruta.
Enjoy.

Nuevo link de descarga.
New link for download.
http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/4730144/file.html
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by G-Style:
dont mean to be cheeky but any chance you can change the midi touch strips to effects wet/dry would be greatly aprecieted

En español:
Los touch strips son utilizados para la busqueda de archivos.El izquierdo por las carpetas y el derecho por los archivos.
In english:
The touch strips are used for the search of files.The left over folders and the right over files.
quote:
Originally posted by G-Style:
yes i know that i'd prefer them as wet/dry effect control but its cool i'll try and figure it out myself if you dont want to change it . Its still the best map thats been made yet so thanks for sharing it.

Thanx for your coment.
In the first post, you have the tsi file with the correction requested.
Enjoy it.
Last edited by kali2000
Well i'm wondering if we can change the led colors look like when we change between deck a&c or b&d we have an other color for cue points.. if it's possible tell me how please? because when i load your tsi, my sync button came blue.... If you can tell me how you did that it will be fun for me. tx
en español:

gracias kali, como bien dicen por aquí, sin duda alguna este es el mejor map que he visto para traktor y la vsm4... tengo algunas cosillas que no consigo modificar... a ver si me puedes echar un cable!

para borrar los cue pulso el boton vinyl, pero al borrar también se va al cue... hay alguna manera de borrar un cue sin que se vaya al punto cue que quiero borrar?

otra cosita, esto es de config, pero es que no lo se cambiar, como puede hacer para poner tambien tres efectos en el efecto "2"... en el 1, el que tengo a la izquierda tengo tres efectos, en la derecha solamente puedo usar uno... como se añaden más... me interesa tener tres efectos al igual que en el efecto 1!

un saludo y un millon de gracias

in english:

thanx kali, as everybody say, it´s the best map i´ve never seen for traktor and vsm4... i have some issues that i can´t resolve, maybe you can help me!

for delete the cues, i put the vinyl mode, all is ok... the problem is that when i delete a cue, the musics goes to the cue point before remove, there is any thing for delete the cue without move the song to the cue point?

another thing, it´s about the config... i would like to hace three effects in the unit "2" as i have in the unit "1"... where can i change this?

cheers,
quote:
Originally posted by Frantz Bernard:
Well i'm wondering if we can change the led colors look like when we change between deck a&c or b&d we have an other color for cue points.. if it's possible tell me how please? because when i load your tsi, my sync button came blue.... If you can tell me how you did that it will be fun for me. tx

It is a default setup. colors are only assigned to double-function buttons, sync button and hot cue buttons.
quote:
Originally posted by VanSwat:
En español:

Grande Kali, eres un dios, funciona a la perfección y en español. Smiler

In English:
Bigger Kali, you are a god,it works perfectly and in Spanish. Smiler

En español:
Grandes somos todos los usuarios de vms4 y miembros del foro, que somos los que hacemos que exista este sitio para compartir.
In english:
Great we all VMS4 users and forum members, we are the ones who make this site exists to share.
quote:
Originally posted by pandork:
en español:

gracias kali, como bien dicen por aquí, sin duda alguna este es el mejor map que he visto para traktor y la vsm4... tengo algunas cosillas que no consigo modificar... a ver si me puedes echar un cable!

para borrar los cue pulso el boton vinyl, pero al borrar también se va al cue... hay alguna manera de borrar un cue sin que se vaya al punto cue que quiero borrar?
Me temo que traktor lo asigna asi por defecto.
otra cosita, esto es de config, pero es que no lo se cambiar, como puede hacer para poner tambien tres efectos en el efecto "2"... en el 1, el que tengo a la izquierda tengo tres efectos, en la derecha solamente puedo usar uno... como se añaden más... me interesa tener tres efectos al igual que en el efecto 1!
Pulsar shift + pulsar rueda DRY/WET para intercambiar entre avanced y chained.
un saludo y un millon de gracias

in english:

thanx kali, as everybody say, it´s the best map i´ve never seen for traktor and vsm4... i have some issues that i can´t resolve, maybe you can help me!

for delete the cues, i put the vinyl mode, all is ok... the problem is that when i delete a cue, the musics goes to the cue point before remove, there is any thing for delete the cue without move the song to the cue point?
I'm afraid so traktor is assigned by default.
another thing, it´s about the config... i would like to hace three effects in the unit "2" as i have in the unit "1"... where can i change this?
Press shift + press wheel DRY / WET to switch between avanced and chained.
cheers,

Last edited by kali2000
en español:

pues vaya putada... en virtual no hay problema! Frowner... habrá que escribir a los de native instruments a ver si me dan una solución! Big Grin

gracias... si alguna vez lo descubres, avisame

en inglés:

shit... i haven´t this problem in virtualdj!, maybe i´ll must write to native instruments, maybe they have any solution! Big Grin

thanx, if you find fix in the future, tell me! Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by pandork:
en español:

pues vaya putada... en virtual no hay problema! Frowner... habrá que escribir a los de native instruments a ver si me dan una solución! Big Grin

gracias... si alguna vez lo descubres, avisame
Ok! Si te dan una solución posteala aquí mismo.
Gracias

en inglés:

shit... i haven´t this problem in virtualdj!, maybe i´ll must write to native instruments, maybe they have any solution! Big Grin

thanx, if you find fix in the future, tell me! Big Grin
Ok! If you get a solution post it here.
Thanx!
Hey many thanks to Kali!!!
(Please answer question at the end.)
It is my second day with the VMS4 (first post on the forum) and your mapping was the first of the three I tried that I could get to work. I like it so much I may not try the other two again! My issues getting the map up in running seemed to be 2 things:
1)Traktor seems to need to be rebooted occasonally to learn new stuff
2) I had to choose my In-port and Out-port in the control manager panel if I didn't it would show something like "vmsmidi...)and the mappings would only partly work. I had to choose USB device to make it work.
Question;
The Effect (1,2,3) level adjust knob(top left of deck) takes about 8 thimb/index finger twists to get from 0 to Max.,
is it possible to take this down to 2 twists or so? Or is this just an error in my mapping.

Thanks again for the Awesome map!!
quote:
Originally posted by Rollieo:
Hey many thanks to Kali!!!
(Please answer question at the end.)
It is my second day with the VMS4 (first post on the forum) and your mapping was the first of the three I tried that I could get to work. I like it so much I may not try the other two again! My issues getting the map up in running seemed to be 2 things:
1)Traktor seems to need to be rebooted occasonally to learn new stuff
2) I had to choose my In-port and Out-port in the control manager panel if I didn't it would show something like "vmsmidi...)and the mappings would only partly work. I had to choose USB device to make it work.
Question;
The Effect (1,2,3) level adjust knob(top left of deck) takes about 8 thimb/index finger twists to get from 0 to Max.,
is it possible to take this down to 2 twists or so? Or is this just an error in my mapping.

Thanks again for the Awesome map!!

Adjusting the sensitivity of the fader in traktor at the time of making the assignment.
I hope your question has been resolved.
First of all: big thanks to the creator of this mapping its workinig great and makes the vms a way better unit.

Theres only one kthing i would like to change:

im using th8e jog wheels for scratching searching etc and its impossible for me to combine e.g. hotcues with scratching, because cuepoints are deleted while the vinyl button is activated. could someone help me to change this mapping so that i would be able to use the scratch mode without the vinyl button pressed. the vinyl button could remain as some kind of "shift-button", cause i like the abilitay to easily delete cuepoints on the fly.

Any help is highly aprecciated. thanks
En español :

Hola!!
Soy nuevo en el foro. También soy nuevo como Dj, digamos que tan solo estoy empezando. Me he comprado la VMS4 y con tu mapeo me funciona muy bien, pero tengo dos preguntas. Me gustaría saber si el crossfader sive para algo con este mapeo, y por otro lado me gustaría que me dijeras si hay alguna web donde pueda encontrar info sobre como mapear. Me gustaría poder hacer mis propias modificaciones pero para esto tengo que aprender primero... Gracias de antemano!!!

In english :

Hi there!!
I'm new in this forum. I'm just starting to become a Dj as well. I have bought the VMS4 and your mapper works really well, but I have two questions. I would like to know if the crossfader has any function with this mapper, and I would like to know if there is any website where I can find info to learn to make my own mapper. I want to make my own modification. Thank you in advance.
( and sorry for my english.. ).

Sergio.
quote:
Originally posted by Sergio AC:
En español :

Hola!!
Soy nuevo en el foro. También soy nuevo como Dj, digamos que tan solo estoy empezando. Me he comprado la VMS4 y con tu mapeo me funciona muy bien, pero tengo dos preguntas. Me gustaría saber si el crossfader sive para algo con este mapeo, y por otro lado me gustaría que me dijeras si hay alguna web donde pueda encontrar info sobre como mapear. Me gustaría poder hacer mis propias modificaciones pero para esto tengo que aprender primero... Gracias de antemano!!!

In english :

Hi there!!
I'm new in this forum. I'm just starting to become a Dj as well. I have bought the VMS4 and your mapper works really well, but I have two questions. I would like to know if the crossfader has any function with this mapper, and I would like to know if there is any website where I can find info to learn to make my own mapper. I want to make my own modification. Thank you in advance.

Sergio.

En español.
Busca la biblia de traktor.
In english.
Found the traktor bible.
quote:
Originally posted by kali2000:
quote:
Originally posted by Sergio AC:
En español :

Hola!!

In english :

Hi there!!

Sergio.

En español.
Busca la biblia de traktor.
In english.
Found the traktor bible.

En español:
He estado buscando pero no lo encuentro. Está disponible para descargar en webs o solo hay el libro a la venta?

In english:
I've been looking for it but I couldn't find it. Is it avaliable to download at websites or just it the book on sale?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.