Skip to main content

Hello. I have two interfaces: ADJ MyDmx2 and ADJ MyDmx3. ADJ MyDmx2 is without additional licenses. ADJ MyDmx3 is licensed for midi etc. for life. My question. I usually use ADJ MyDmx3 with My Dmx3.0. But sometimes I need to use ADJ MyDmx2 with My Dmx2.0 on the same computer (but not together, but separately). Is it possible for these two programs to coexist on one computer? So far, my problem is that, for example, the hardware manager "sees" the M3 interface, but the program does not switch it to PC mode, only Er. I would like to emphasize that I do not want to use these programs and interfaces at the same time, only one or the other. What do I need to do to make this possible, if at all? Regards.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The MyDMX3 Hardware manager won't see the 2.1 device, but there should be no problem having both programs installed on the same computer at the same time. Just don't try to run both at the same time.
Also if hardware manager is open, it will not open the device in the program as you cannot split the USB driver between two programs at the same time.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.