Skip to main content

I recently purchased the ADJ MyDMX controller and I am trying to run my 2 Martin Roboscan 812's. I discovered that I had to use a 3-3 prong Phase Reversing Cable so that my Martins would work with the MyDMX controller. I was able to find an adapter and have it plugged into the "Input" of my first light from the MyDmx Interface using a DMX Data cable. I also have it linked to my other Martin Roboscan 812. I was finally able to control the lights with the controller after researching through the net. My problem is when I see the lights in real life and I see them in my 3D Visualizer (Both set up exactly the same, 25 ft apart, on stands facing forward, and fixture upright), they don't seem to be doing the same X,Y movements. I.E. I tell the light to go up and I see it go up in my visualizer, but my lights in real life go down, same with Left and Right. Am I doing something wrong? I followed the dip-switch pattern just as it looks like on the dip-switch helper. Also, I have noticed on youtube videos that the Martin Roboscan 812's can do a lot more than what I can do with this controller at this time. I am still trying to figure this out. Can you please help me? Or is any Martin Roboscan 812 owner having the same problem they can help me out with?

Mario
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.