Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The ADJ mydmx GO is an easy to use lighting control app that connects wirelessly for iPad, Android or Amazon Fire tablets.myDMX-RM allows you to program your light show with myDMX 3.0 software, upload programmed data to myDMX-RM then playback in stand-alone mode without a computer.myDMX-RM allows you to program your light show with myDMX. 3.0 software, upload programmed data to myDMX-RM then playback straight from myDMX-RM in stand-alone.Buy American DJ myDMX-RM Rackmount DMX Control Software/Hardware System ... and faders in the program to get that perfect hardware lighting console feel to ...

(edited by Admin)

Last edited by Jingles8302

I already read all that...

The myDMX Go software and ArtNet universes are offered on dmxsoft.com when I login on my account and go to the "my interfaces" page.

I asked the question here because I did not trust it to work on my RM. Rightfully so as it turns out. Having my dongle hardwired to a tablet defeats the purpose of myDMX Go. I'll keep on using Easy Remote app.

I think those add-ons should not be offered on that page whenever the device isn't compatible.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.