Skip to main content

Hello I am working on the settings for traktor pro,, I,m created multiple mappings to PRE-EQ and POST, for the moment I am working with the settings but these settings and changed mappings for fx,, select fx is press knob to down and dry / wet, turn the knob,, eh also made the settings for recording external audio, but you have that to put a RCA BOTH to the LINE IN 1 / 2

LINK:
http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/37674370/file.html
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Post EQ is for users who prefer using the EQ from their software. To enter the post EQ mode before
powering up the VMS4, press and hold the PFL CUE (4) on the 4th channel MIDILOG and then
power "ON" the unit. Release the button, your computer may reinstall the VMS4 as a new device,
please allow 10-20 seconds for the change to take place. Confirm the EQ change by checking the
ASIO Driver configuration. The first number in the sequence will be a "1" in this mode. Please see
the window below.
Make sure you are using software where you can map the MIDI from the EQ and that the EQ has
been mapped when using this mode.
Many thanks for the mapping and explanation! it really helped me out..

Only thing iam strugling right now is that my headphone ceu only reacts when i have my line fader up.. and the hole thing about cueing offcorse is that i can pre listen each channel separate with fader up or down..

How did you guys fix this?
the config of my ASIO is 8 in 2 out..

Thanks in advance!

Johnny.
quote:
Originally posted by W.A.R.Z:
quote:
Originally posted by Jungle_Brothah:
@WARZ,

Which button or modifier do you use to switch between decks A/B/C/D?

I work on the mapping for jogs "C / D" I have not yet configured

I have just brought a VMS4 American Audio, the tsi files on there site are faulty. The fader and cue buttons are mapped in away that when you press them it just plays all the monitor ques over the track.

I have tried to set up mapping myself but can't, does anyone have clue why when you press headphone cue it plays the track over the whole mix and the fader does cut out all the track volume.

Should I be setting up an x-fader or is it set differntly, I just can't get it working correctly.
so far I have solved all the bugs traktor with maps, but the configuration for 4 decks going to be difficult, I managed to set the eq for each channel and the CUE / PLAY-PAUSE on the decks C / D by pressing the shift key , example: shift + (CUE or PLAY / PAUSE) for decks C / D, but not for anything even close to the configuration I want to do, what I wanted would map with focus and cues according cue tight, deck selection and functions that go to that deck, and see if the audio american guys help us,a detail would be good too what I said in another post, which according to the deck by selecting the color change hotkeys,,to see if they help, it would be important that,,because I have no control (jogs, fx, loops etc.) I have only control the cue / play / pause and gain and EQ

not if I have explained well because I use google translator, to see if there is any audio american boy and gives us some kind of solution for 4 decks in traktor
Last edited by Former Member
quote:
Originally posted by W.A.R.Z:
so far I have solved all the bugs traktor with maps, but the configuration for 4 decks going to be difficult, I managed to set the eq for each channel and the CUE / PLAY-PAUSE on the decks C / D by pressing the shift key , example: shift + (CUE or PLAY / PAUSE) for decks C / D, but not for anything even close to the configuration I want to do, what I wanted would map with focus and cues according cue tight, deck selection and functions that go to that deck, and see if the audio american guys help us,a detail would be good too what I said in another post, which according to the deck by selecting the color change hotkeys,,to see if they help, it would be important that,,because I have no control (jogs, fx, loops etc.) I have only control the cue / play / pause and gain and EQ

not if I have explained well because I use google translator, to see if there is any audio american boy and gives us some kind of solution for 4 decks in traktor

Anything is better than American Audi tsi set up. Can you please make it available so we can all use it.

The website you are putting up the download tsi file is faulty can you uploaded it on here where it says add attachment.?
hey man i tried them and its all good except one thing. I can only get sound in my speakers when i turn on the headphones button (cue in vms4), meaning that i cant ear the speakers and headphones in diferent outputs.
I think the rest is all good, and good job making the mapping. Smiler
quote:
Originally posted by voltago:
hey man i tried them and its all good except one thing. I can only get sound in my speakers when i turn on the headphones button (cue in vms4), meaning that i cant ear the speakers and headphones in diferent outputs.
I think the rest is all good, and good job making the mapping. Smiler

check your outputs this mappings is for 8 out 2 in,to change turn off the vms4 change to 8out in the front and turn on the vms4,and make sure you have the mode mixer traktor external not internal
The CF on the VMS4 is a true analog fader. It cannot be mapped as a midi thing (that is due to the digital/analog potential use of the VMS4 channels).

Sof if there is something wrong, it in your own Traktor preferences output routing set-up or the CF assignments on the front of the VMS4.
la version de los mapeos de traktor son de la version 1.2.4 si es inferior ala 1.2.4 no t los cojera
por lo menos los mios
y si lo q t pasa es q los carga pero no hace nada en el setup en mapping configuration veras arriba ala derecha para selecionar IN & out selecciona la vms4 o dispositivo usb segun sisitema operativo y arreglado
The controller maping tsi files don't work for me (I use macbook pro). I can see nothing in the assignement table. Is there something i can do?
I tried a lot of tsi files but they don't work.. Default settings for others midi controller i got with traktor pro works good but none for vms4 works.
Please help me I hate Virtual DJ.
Sorry for my poor english
Cheers
Charles

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.