Skip to main content

Is there anyone out there that may have a copy of my DMX software for mac dated between Feb 14th 2013 and April 16th 2014. I updated my software to the newest version and nothing works now. I have no idea what the date was on the version i had, just know i had obtained it from your web site. Im not able to update my computer because of other software running on snow leopard.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The new december 2014 says 0 interfaces detected. just like all the ones after and including April 16th. I actually have one dated feb 14, 2013 so i know it existed. Im about at my wits end. there are so many downloads but none between the dates that i need. which is over a year. I'm pretty sure there should be a program within those dates.
I first installed my dmx on my computer via your web site on or around january/feb 2014. the my dmx CD that came with the hardware would not load on my mac. so went to your website and loaded the one that was there during that time. It has worked fine until i downloaded the november update a few weeks ago. I've probably tryed 9 or so versions. finally found that feb 14th would turn the lights on but they are irratic. the scenes are running but the light just flicker and flash and blue is red, red is green, etc. everthing is goofed up.
i run 32 mega par profiles and 4 par 64s. no problems until the update. we run the lights on average once or twice a week.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.