Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

My bulb actually went out yesterday and I had a small gig to do for a family member and they wanted a laser light, I am thinking about actually buying like 6 or 7 of those little lasers and pulling out the lamp part and setting it up like that, Cheap hopefully working inteligent laser. Razzer
yea it will look a 100 times better in the dark----
you said you were going to replace the bulb with the laser, if u do, you should disconect the gobo wheel motor and leave it on the spot possition since the laser is such a small dot, different gobos might block the laser out completely Wink (probably be good to disconect the color motor to, leave it on open, the colors would probably dim the laser) , this would void the warenty tho.
just some thoughts

KC
Hmm, I wonder, if that would happen, well, I could put the proper resistor in before the motor, My unclel has all the equipment to figure out what size Razzer . But, If I get this to work, I could sell it for 250 bux. I am amazed adj hasn't made anything like this yet. Well, they have ,just not for this cheep.
It looks like sh_T with all of the other lights on, no offense, the other lights drown out the laser, it would look a hell of alot better in a room with no other light, it weould be sick to get 5 or 6 more dj scans with lasers and link them together so the beams would be sync.

KC
quote:
Well, the pocket scan is expensive, and besides, I really don't want one where the laser is inside the gobo, Besides all the laser gets faded out from the light. Kind of like my video.
With the pocket scans You can black out the bulb and use just the laser, or shut off the laser and use just the gobos/colors, or you could use them both together Wink . Awsome light for that size too bad its only 150watt tho Frowner

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.