Skip to main content

Hello folks
As many of you i used traktor until now and i pretend to use it from now on too (sorry guys but i just dont like virtual dj Frowner). Well the problem is that i cannot work with traktor with the mappings and are presented to us in the download section. The volume channels dont work (only midilog one changes) and the cue buttons are all messed up.
Is anyone having this problem/have a solution for this?
Thanks in advance Smiler
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I also find it very unsatisfying AA doesn't have a 4 deck midi map for Traktor, while it was designed for 4 decks.
Same problems as you have with the map.

I'm currently busy making my own map, which is probably the best I can do as it will suite my own needs.
Will post it as soon as i got it finished.
quote:
Originally posted by voltago:
Hello folks
As many of you i used traktor until now and i pretend to use it from now on too (sorry guys but i just dont like virtual dj Frowner). Well the problem is that i cannot work with traktor with the mappings and are presented to us in the download section. The volume channels dont work (only midilog one changes) and the cue buttons are all messed up.
Is anyone having this problem/have a solution for this?
Thanks in advance Smiler

Hello all

Can someone please place some mapping that works with Traktor Pro PLEASE I am begging, I have the same problem as the above please tsi files please. Not just I am doing them, not just see you soon but some working tsi files please.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.