Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Sounds like you would need a different profile for the LED Mega Panel then. Don't worry, you don't even need a profile to work MyDMX, but it makes it easier for us humans to relate to our fixtures this way.

I'd study the existing profile using the profile editor, then do a save as and start hacking and slashing and adding things to make your own. Or put in a request to have one made. Or, you may need to look elsewhere for this profile. It may be in the latest build and library of myDMX. Make sure you're using the latest from the web site.
Is it possible that I can get the Mega Panel 27ch. profile also for myDMX, it was not my library.

I have another question and I hope it is not off topic. How can you create text (words) into RGB LED products or is it not even possible of doing that for the Mega Panel and Mega Pixel. I am new to myDMX and the manual really did not help me with this. Is there instructions or a thread explaining how to do this?

Thank you so much for the help.
I will email you the profile later. But yes you can set up your leds as a matrix But you will need a lot of them and individual pixel control. I dont believe you can do this with the mega panel but the mega pixel you may be able too.
to set up a matrix on my dmx. Simply select your fixture from the list then instead of dragging and dropping the profile scroll down and select your first channel and number of fixtures then hit the matrix button then select your number of X and Y. Let me know if you need help.
Sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.