Skip to main content

I am trying to set up lights for a small theater performance. How do I set up my lights so I can manually fade up individual lights? I am running 4 ADJ VPAR lights with the ADJ Operator 192 (UPC # 819730011978). I have lights set at d1, d17, d33, and d49. I am not sure how to assign the channels. I am pretty new to lighting.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

You will need to select the fixture button of the light you wish to control and raise the fader corresponding to that color. If you are looking to be able to control or set the colors separately you will need to go into program mode, from there it will allow you to select each light independently. Though from there you can save those into scenes that way you don't have to manually select the colors.

Yes, you will need to select the fixture button of the first light you wish to set the color for. Once you do that deselect the fixture button then select the next fixture and do the same thing. You won't be able to control the intensity of the scenes once they have been made but you can use the fader labeled Fade to adjust how quickly it will turn on that color you saved.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.