Skip to main content

Hello,

I have the following setup

4 x Lixada mini moving head light
My DMX Go version 1.2.17-70 and using it on an android phone (samsung A70)

I have te problem in 9 channel and 14 channel setup with my fixtures

Everything works very good except the master dimmer and normal dimmer
When using the master dimmer and lower the dimmer to half way (for example) then when working with presets slow/mid/hot it works for a while and the lights are dimmed during the different presets but suddenly after a while when changing between the preset the light go back to full power even if the dimmer is half way in the app.

I have then noticed that in the fixture menu when this happens the strobe/Dimmer fader is back up to 247 instead of 50.
So when changing the preset the master dimmer does not stay dimmed but changes all of a sudden.

I don't think this is a normal behavior but rather a bug in the app.
If you need more detailed info please let me know.

Does anybody else has the same problem.

Regards,

Fred.

ps: I love your product by the way easy to use.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello,

A small update on the problem.

I tried a couple of Lixada fixtures but all have the same problem.

But i found a simple solution for the moment until its fixed because its very anoying.

Once you click a button (slow,med,hot or your preset)  just click the blackout button quickly  then all dimmer setting resets and all fixture run on the dimmer setting. Maybe this could be added in the routine by the developpers hahaha this is a quick fix.

Regards,

Fred.

@JvB69 posted:

Hello

I use also Lixada mini movingheads wash and also with issue

the master dimmer in live do not dim this moving head. The other fixtures will dim without any problems

what can I do to fix this problem?

Hi, this is most likely due to the fact that the dimmer is a part of the shutter channel, it's looking for a specific name and its not finding it. I am not sure if it will work with the master dimmer as other lights do with full channel range for Dimmer. 

Hello,

I have scraped out the strobe in the Profile builder see pciture bellow. The problem is that Mydmx Go cannot handle the Dimmer and Storbe on the same channel so removing the strobe solve this issue. Then the app will not see a strobe affect in the fixture and will then emulate the strobe effects with the dimmer

You can build your own profile on https://cloud.lightingsoft.com/profilebuilder/

regards,

Fred.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • mceclip0

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.