Skip to main content

So I have the bricks in 15 channel mode, and when I add a color changing effect, it only applies it to 1 of the 4 banks of LED's (First one to the right if you're looking at the fixture). Am I doing something wrong here? If I use them in 6 channel mode, it changes all banks of LED's, but I need more control of the fixture, thus why I have it in 15 channel mode to control every bank of LED's individually. How can I get the software to apply to all the banks in 15 channel mode?

Mac August 28th vers. using Elation DLED 36 Tri Bricks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have an issue, when programming a scene with color effects, and lights with static color. It only generates the colored effect, not the static colors. I then have to reprogram color in the fixtures I wanted. Also, it always generates the effect in a new scene, not the one I'm working in. That's obnoxious.

I'd also like an option for smaller buttons. That large ones aren't doing anything for me, but limiting the number of buttons I can have on a page.
when building effects with multiple looks in them, you have to seperate the groups of lights that you want each effect to work with IE: this set of 4 to have static, this set of 4 to have a wave, etc.... you do this on the grid The EFX generator does not edit existing looks, only creates new ones.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.