Skip to main content

I have bought two brand new Starbursts. When I enter MANU and call up a colour, red say, I get a light pink colour and scanning from 0 to 255 achieves nothing. The same thing applies to the other colours in the MANU section. This happens with both lights. Now if just one light didn't function properly I would say there is a fault with the light. because this is happening with both lights then I think this may be user error. any advice?

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

In the Manu mode for the Starburst, the current values set for Red, Green, Blue, White, Yellow, Purple, Dimmer, Strobe, and Motor will be activated at the same time. The values for each of these options range from 0-255. In this case, in order to get a static red, for example, you must set the values of the Red, Dimmer, and Strobe to 255 and the values for the other colors, Green, Blue, White, Yellow, and Purple to 0. Otherwise, if the other colors are active, they will create a color mix.

Let us know if you have any questions. For live support, feel free to call us at 1-800-322-6337

F

Thank you so much for your reply. I followed your instructions and got my lights to function properly. What I would say is that the instructions you have given me should be encompassed within the Starburst User Manual. The current instructions in the manual seem to suggest that when you open MANU you will get red, green, blue etc automatically. There is nothing to suggest that settings will need to be changed to get to the colour you require.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.