Skip to main content

I just got the midmx 3.0 yesterday. I followed all the directions and not a single light is working. I watched all the painstaking videos. I tried calling customer support no-one picks up. I turned it on and off again,, tried different cables, installed and reinstalled I am using an iMac with the latest Catalina. The Hardware manager says it is there.  PLEASE HELP!!!! The show is on Thurs.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I am the lead MyDMX support tech, if you can't trust me then I am very limited in how I can help you troubleshoot this, im not going to go browsing through your files, I only need to get at the applications folder and the myDMX3 folder within it to launch the program and hardware manager. 

Ok so if i can't log in, try this.
Close MyDMX 3, open hardware manager, go to the DMX tester and DMX out and plug in one fixture that is set to address 001 on the DMX line to the myDMX 3 dongle and then play with the faders, does the fixture respond at all?

Also what release date of MyDMX 3 do you have installed? I would try the BETA: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yln0.../mydmx3Beta.dmg?dl=0

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.