Skip to main content

I set up today at the club and I have 4 DJ Scan 250 linked up in a row with a mini c controller blacking them out. I checked the little switches on all of them and the #2 was out of program at first but I put it back in order as to the specks written underneath. It still didn't work, so I troubled shoot taking a couple off and trying it with and without the mini-c controller and they would not work. But, setting them to stand alone they work fine. Now when I put the 4 back in line, as before, after resetting themselves,the Power light on 2,3,4, shuts off and number 1 is on but not working.(this is what they were doing when I first set them up) Does anybody have any suggestions? I also swapped around the linking cords but it didn't make any difference.(My cords are in great shape but I had to check) I need suggestions!! Please help me!! LOL
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have 2 djscan 250s, i had the same problem, i found out that when ever you change the dipswitches you have to reset the power (i guess this is common sense but i didnt know it), Try addressing all of the fixtures while the are "off" then turn them all on once all the dip switches are set (By "off" i mean disconect the power, The mini C controler doesnt turn the units off, just the bulb)
Im just telling you what i did to get mine to work you might have a completely different problem.

KC
Ya know that's makes perfect sense. I did my gig Friday night with them all running separately, and you know what??? I think it looked better anyway. But I still was going to set them up in the garage and link them up anyway just to see, which would have mean't that I would of had the power disconnected before resetting the switches anyway. Thank you, and I'll let ya know.

DJ KC

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.