Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hazers are great. Especially when the location won;t let you use fog. Haze is much less dense and visible thatn fog and still provides the same effect. I would highly reccommend it. And Faultline, is the show you saw was at the Mideival Times in the LA area? I have seen theshow and the fog effect at the beginning is a amazing!'

-AMP
Our Church has 12 clay packy intelligent lights all made of 2 stage zooms and 10 color washes

8 colorwashes in front with the 2 zooms on either side and 2 colorwashs on stage hung up.

Its all run on a Grand MA board.

we also have 2 pals and 2 roboscans in there.

Its a nice, i know because i play with them Big Grin Big Grin

What are CYBERLIGHTS??
quote:
Originally posted by American Dj Lights Rock:
[qb]Our Church has 12 clay packy intelligent lights all made of 2 stage zooms and 10 color washes

8 colorwashes in front with the 2 zooms on either side and 2 colorwashs on stage hung up.

Its all run on a Grand MA board.

we also have 2 pals and 2 roboscans in there.

Its a nice, i know because i play with them Big Grin Big Grin

What are CYBERLIGHTS??[/qb]

Off topic but my church has 20 Elation Color spot 250's and 35 color wash 250 moving heads. And 50 opti pars and aa whole bunch of par 64's controlled by an expression 3 dmx controller.

And people wonder what i am doing sunday mouring
Wink
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Sound:
[qb]

Off topic but my church has 20 Elation Color spot 250's and 35 color wash 250 moving heads. And 50 opti pars and aa whole bunch of par 64's controlled by an expression 3 dmx controller.

Wink [/qb]

You just desribed one of my many lighting heaven's and fantasies. HOwever, wy scholl has recently built a brand new 40 acre campus. SO far the total cost of the campus was 44 million dollars! That is excluding a Theatre and Gymnasium. A theatre is going to cost 6 million and a gym is only 4 million. We have 3 of the 6 million for our theatre. I am actually getting to thelp deisgn the theatre, in terms of lighting, sound and overall structure design. Not only do I wabt the theatre to be used for stage productions, I also want to put in some intelligent heads and scanners for concerts, which could also be used in a stage production. I am looking into a 700 seat theatre. So I have huge plans for the future of my school!

-AMP
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Sound:
[qb]

Wink [/qb]

Show us a picture. Smiler Smiler
The most I've seen is a simple Source Four Rep Plot instlalled to light the alter.

Jeeze.... if they had all that at the church I went to as a kid I would NEVER have said "Do I have to go"!

The Cyberlight is High End Systems' flagship moving mirror fixture. It is the main automated fixture used in M-Times here in California.

-Griffin

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.