Skip to main content

i don't know what to say about all these negative posts? my VMS4 has been working fine. its the same vms4 used for a video shoot, the same one i've used on the crossfader show, and the same one i've used to bring you a 3 hour live video mixing stream, with no problems...
proof is here:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8737853

i do know this though, if there is some problem with your unit, AA will help you solve it....

its a fun unit, meets my needs, and will serve my mobile dj business well.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

So it is a pre-release VMS4?

One of the units that were being used at trade shows way back when.

That would explain why all the demo VMS4s seem to be working fine, and no one has raised any issues - because presumably they were closely monitored in production and not rushed - built perfectly to secure the sale between the manufacturing plant and ADJ.

Then on the real production run, things got sloppier.

???
I also think maybe Europe got a bad batch. I remember reading somewhere that it is released...first to Europe and then the following week or two in the US. I just found it strange that they would first ship them to Europe (being an American company and all), while all the time it was said that it would be released in the US first then the following week in Europe.
quote:
Originally posted by dj johnny aftershock:
i don't know what to say about all these negative posts? my VMS4 has been working fine. its the same vms4 used for a video shoot, the same one i've used on the crossfader show, and the same one i've used to bring you a 3 hour live video mixing stream, with no problems...
proof is here:

i do know this though, if there is some problem with your unit, AA will help you solve it....

Mines fine now also, my problem all sorted once I started using it with Traktor (let's be honest it was made with that software in mind)

I love Music sweet sounding music..
quote:
Originally posted by GroovinDJ:
So it is a pre-release VMS4?

One of the units that were being used at trade shows way back when.

That would explain why all the demo VMS4s seem to be working fine, and no one has raised any issues - because presumably they were closely monitored in production and not rushed - built perfectly to secure the sale between the manufacturing plant and ADJ.

Then on the real production run, things got sloppier.

???

groovindj, not sure exactly where my unit came from, where it was built, ect ect. it works great tho, i am having the cue button issues too, but its really no biggie to me, i know it will be fixed with a patch.
AA is sorting it out
quote:
Originally posted by MisterC:
quote:
Originally posted by dj johnny aftershock:
proof is here:

Mines fine now also, my problem all sorted once I started using it with Traktor (let's be honest it was made with that software in mind)

I love Music sweet sounding music..

thats awesome mister c, youtube it for us to see please

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.