Skip to main content

I don't have any experience with movers and other stuff not moving. My Chauvet Q-Spot 150's finally get a real-world work-out and came through with flying colors, and those suckers have mainly been resting in their Arriba cases, and taken out a few times here and there for testing and playing around with to learn it. Bouncing around in a truck isn't the best way to live for a moving yoke light!

So, resetting didn't fix it. Any chance the light didn't get all the TLC it should get, such as a shot drop or soomething? Have you taken the fixture apart to see if maybe it needs to be nudged back into position? I'm hoping it's just an a minor alignment issue. If so, just reset the fixture again.

On a related note, since these are rather intricate gear-driven systems, on my parent's pool filter system, the return system has a "similar" type feature, although instead of light,it's just water able to push through into a head in the bottom. But, because this entire system was either poorly designed or warped or otherwise out of whack, it needed constant replacements of components. But, the main emphasis is that sometimes when a sytem like that, even in a moving head fixture tends to go south, that is often a time to think about perhaps having some maintenance done to the fixture to ensure all is well.

See what Jingles has to say. He might say what I'm going to say now and that's contact service and see what suggestions they may have for yo. Don't worry, in my experiences, service has been good and super friendly. Its been one of the main reasons why as much as possible my future lighting purchases will be ADJ. I don't take customer service issues lightly. It's a primary concern to me: GOOD customer service.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.