Skip to main content

I have recently dealt with another issue that the guys at ADJ quickly fixed (MyDMX software crashing while loading dlm file). I am grateful to ADJ for the quick response to that problem.

My new problem with MyDMX 2 on my Macbook Pro is that the software crashed frequently during my first show with it live in front of paying clients. Everything was fine for a few minutes but then the software became slow and then crashed 8-10 times during a 3 hour show.

I am using all brand new macbook pros with 8GB of ram and 2.8ghz processors. I tried two separate laptops and two separate installs. Same problem on both. I even went home and tried again at home, same problem.

Thanks for your help in advance guys. I am dedicated to helping you get this software right because I love your products and I hate using PC's in my shows. Thanks.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The new one you guys put out on July 5, 2012 that fixed my dlm file opening/saving problem. I'm really not trying to slam the software, I'm just very interested in getting it working. It's already improved my light shows. Bottom line, I know you guys will get it right, you are awesome. Thanks.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.