Skip to main content

Hello, just wanna get some ideas if there is anything I can possibly do to fix my machine without having to send it in. I had used the 1700HD for a grand total of a day. It was working beautifully and then it stopped for some reason. I had turned the machine off and came back to it later to find out it wasn't getting hot anymore, only warm to the touch. Any ideas on what might be going on? Is there a way to check the fuse? The left and middle red lights are on constantly and the green manual doesn't light anymore when pressed.

I also got a mega flash dmx and that has stopped working as well. Again, I was using the machine, turned it off and later stopped working when I came back to it. I'm just ready to pull my hair out. Any advice would be appreciated.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

It might be something simple on the Fog Storm 1700HD. Make sure that the low fluid indicator light is off. It's located in front of the fog machine. It will accidentally light up when the tank is not seated properly or if the floater gets stuck with in the tank. If this is not the case, then there's probably something wrong with the unit and you'll need to contact the Service Dept. at 800-322-6337.

As for the Mega Flash Dmx, are you running the unit stand alone or DMX?

Were you running both of these units on the same circuit? If so, that would put you over the limit on a 20 amp circuit and could cause problems.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.