Skip to main content

I have just purchased 2 Fog Storm 1200HD units and both of them do not seem to be working properly. I filled the tanks and connected the remotes. Then I plugged them into the wall. The Green LED comes on in the front and the red LED comes on in the back. I let them warm up for about 10 minutes, and they don't seem to be working at all. The units never reach the ready mode. I tried pressing the remote button, and nothing seems to happen. I then tried to use the red manual buttons on the back of the units and they don't seem to do anything either. It's as if they are stuck in "Low Juice" mode. Has anyone had this problem, or does anyone have any idea what can be done with these? I purchased them together...brand new from my supplier. Is there something else that needs to be done to these units, or is there a reset button somewherre that I do not know about? Any information you can provide me concerning this would be most helpful. I have followed all the directions in the manual. I am out of ideas. Thanks!
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.