Skip to main content

What's up everybody...
I was all set to get a Fog Storm 1200 until I started reading the posts for some of these other products...I'd love a hazer,but I don't have the cash right now for that. I understand that the volcano is suppose to give the effect of haze,but does it stay around longer than normal fog?
Also curious about the vapor flow and if it is as good as the fog storm 1200.
I am also very interested in a remote,whether it be wireless or on a timer.
Thanks to all that reply!
Jeff
Farenheit Mobile DJ Service
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

My wife asked me what I wanted for my 28th B-Day,and told her I could use a new fogger.
I have an old M****n fogger that just pumps it out,but its over 10 years old,and it takes about 25 minutes to warm up. I had it looked at,and it needs a new heater and pump. I replaced the hose that goes from the fog juice to the heater with a thicker one. It improved the performance,but its still really heavy and has the long warm up time. It also "smokes" from time to time. I think its paint burning off,but I don't want to use it anymore.
Please give some feedback on the 3 ADJ foggers...Please. Wink Wink Big Grin
I'll appreciate it very much!
Thanks,
Jeff
Hello, I have the volcano. It seems to put out a nice even flow of fog, kind of like a hazer. Plus, It has the ability to run continuously all night. It takes about 5-7 minutes to heat up on initial power up. I still use smaller cheaper units because of the instant thick cloud they spit out. I usually keep the volcano low, and mount some smaller units up high. Hope this helps. Justin http://www.funzalosound.com

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.