Skip to main content

I have a fog storm 1200 with wireless remote, if the same wireless remote works on the 1200 and 1700, does the dmx converter that works with 1700 also work with the 1200???

If not, then I still need a second fogstorm 1200, if I also purchase a wireless remote for the second unit, can I control both units at the same time with one of the transmitters (ie are they all made with the same frequency) ?
Original Post
This really isn't a MyDMX issue.

I can't say if the 1700 DMX converter works wiht the 1200 unit. I am wondering if it would work with the 700, but I'm too lazy to call support to find out. They'd answerthat question in like 2 seconds.

If you purchase a second wireless remote kit, I think they will both operate off the same remote. You do want to be within a reasonable distance as it doesn't emit a very powerful radio signal. I had some dicussion with ADJ about using 2 units with 2 remotes on 2 different frequencies a long time ago. The answer was "yes, you can use different frequencies" but the method was not something I wanted to try to mess with. But my memory could be wrong.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.