About 6 months ago I inquired about light settings changing values when the bottom view bar was slid side to side. I have since installed the myDmx on a Windows 8 new laptop. Everything has been fine till just now. I would open a file, remove a particular set of lights then sliding another group over & soon after I will find the all of the setting move over 4 to 6 spots either right or left. I will close the program & reopen without saving & those setting are still moved over. I will open a backup & do the same only to find that file misbehaves as well. I would again close the file without saving only to reopen it & still be messed up. It may appear to not do this if I do not remove the lights I don't use anymore but I should not have to do this. I am at my wits end & don't know why this is happening. I have about 750 steps now for 50 different scenes that I control thru the 'Editor' manually & cannot afford to have this happen at the start of a show. What is going on?
1) Fixture settings 1,2,3,4 say are all set to 255 & everything else is 0
2) Open the file & remove the lights set to the range 95-100 then move the lights that are on 100-105 to the 95-100 newly open spot
3) Go back to 1,2,3,4 & they are now valued at 0 & 5,6,7,8 are now valued at 255
4) Close file w/out saving (even close the program), reopen the file & 1,2,3,4 are still at 0 & 5,6,7,8 are still at 255
*** Updated info ***
(Removing lights & moving others over may not be an issue)
1) New file, establish some of the light settings
2) Create next step, establish some light settings
3) Go back to step 1 & setting changed on their own
4) Exit out of program but never got a prompt asking if I wanted to save (but does anyway)
5) Reopen file & is still changed
6) Correct change & 'x' out but it does not ask if I wanted to save (but does anyway)
7) I'll open a previously good file & when it acts up I close the file but again does not ask me if I want to save & does anyway
8) One last tidbit- the last time I ran through my lights I noticed when I would use a hotkey all of the lights would go out unless I released the hotkey... Did this intermittently...
Each time I do not save I have noticed the file will show the current date & time as 'Date Modified' even though I am not saving. Could there possibly be an issue pertaining to a downloaded copy of myDMX that is not staying stable vs installing from disk?