Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks for the reply, I am starting to figure it out, by comparing my attempt at a fixture profile for the 300s, to the profile of a Martin Krypton 250, which I have, and the krypton 250 is already in the fixture library, so I can compare functions, icons, defaults etc. Still a little trouble with the X-Y, as the 300s rests(no dmx signal) in a very strange spot, not the same as any other profile I compare it to. I thought the X-Y would be the simplest to create, but for some reason it is not. Is it an issue with the default settings for these channels?
Thanks,
Ed
well when building a profile for a moving head all you simply need to do is specify which channel has the pan and tilt. you dont need to add any presets whatsoever to the pan and tilt channels. What i do if i dont like the "0" position of the heads (meaning pan and tilt values on 0 value) i make my blackout scene and adjust them to how i see fit. make sense?
Sincerely,
Another problem I am having.Fixture channels 1-2 and 3. 1=Lamp on/off and reset. 2=Dimmer. 3=Strobe.
So all 3 channels must have a specific value for the effects generator to work, for example when I press" beam "on fx generator all three must react, lamp on, dimmer on and shutter open. How can I make this happen?
Ed
for the values of lamp on or shutter open on the profile creator select "Default" for this type of function such as a dimmer channel going from 0-100% intensity and also shutter open values and also gobo wheel and color wheel open values. Let me know if that helps. i do have a youtube video on how to make fixture profiles. Let me know if you would like a link? or just search for MYDMXTech as a you tube channel.
Sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.