Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Well, since "los is stealth" lives in or hails from LA County and I think ADJ headquarters is nearby(based on phone and where I see my parts ship from), I think the question really is:

"Do I really need to have a carrier take this to you, or can I make a walk-in appointment and drop it off?"

That, I can not answer. Call the support/service line and see what they have to say. I'm not sure what their policies are. I would think it to be a big unusual to accept walk-ins for repaiars, and pick-ups of repairs, but I'll let the service department handle those issues. Regardless, you're going to want to get an RA to facilitate repairs, and if you're that far, ask your drop-off and pick-up questions.

I get the concept. I've found ADJ's service to be accomodating and super friendly. But I live in the Sacramento area and driving for repairs and pick-ups is NOT convenient. I do admit I'll be in the area in like 12 days or so though, but I don't have any items that need repair that I am aware of.
Thanks to both of you for your help. I guess the first thing i will do tommorrow morning is give you guys a call. And yes, I live in driving distance from Los Angeles, and I think that droppong it off to you may be a first. But I am trying to avoid the extra charges besides yours. One more thing, I went out looking fir the revo4 and nobady seems to be have it. Is it out yet?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.