Skip to main content

Hey Jingles !!
This is Matt from the Wannabees and I have purchased a FC400 foot controller a few months back and I can now afford to buy the dimmer packs but found out they discontinued the DP-DMX4B !! (wouldn't you know it huh?) So... what pack would be the natural choice? the DP-415? or the DP-DMX20L ?? there is a price difference obviously but I want the purchase the best pack for this foot controller. Your advice is always appreciated and welcomed!!
Matt
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by jingles:
DPDMX20L hands down! sorry for the delay in response. my internet was out for a few days. but did u get my e-mail? i asked u ?'s. peace! jingles!

I sure did Mr. Jingles....sorry I didn't respond but there was much confusion so I left until another time. Thanks for all your input, it is greatly appreciated for sure....
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Pickett:
No argument, the DP-DMX20L hands down. Massive improvement over the older ones because you can select switching or dimminer per channel. Costs a tiny bit more, but well worth it.

Thanks Chris & Jingles....it is 2 out of 2 so I'll go and get the DP-DMX20L's I'm sure I'll be bugging you both about setting it up... I'll chat with you both again soon!!
Mr. Jingles/Chris....
ok, picked up the DP-DMX20L's last weekend and when I first hooked up everything I was truly scratching my head trying to figure out what was going on... I got so frustrated I called on Mr. BoJingles and he gave in and said I could call him !! (you are very cool Jim...thanks !) But when I got home tonight I was bound and determined to figure out what was going on and Eureka!! and wahlah... no problem, she's all done and programed. Took me about 20 mins and I love it.... everything I need at my "foot tips"...lol I can't thank you enough Jim...you've been so helpful through the whole process.....

Matt www.thewannabees.com

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.