Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Question 1: There are 1 chase patterns. There, you got it. That IS the information.

I think you can program your own scenes. But the chase patterns appear to be hard-set. I don't think you want absolute fanatical control when using a foot controller as no doubt you're busy trying to perform.

You can program your own scenes. So this answers your question 2 in regards to things slike full on/half on. Read the manual more about the programming features. You need to use this with dimmer packs and cans, it's not designed to work with intels. Even though the FC 4000 System comes with a specific dimmer pack, you can use a different dimmer pack, but I think it has to be programmed to a 4-channel mode and starting at channel 1. Most of those hanging type dimmer packs support that function. Also, if you choose to go with something like the DP-DMX20L, make sure all channels are in dimming mode, NOT switching mode.

Please be aware that the FC 400 can be purchased ALONE or as part of an FC 400 packaged system which inludes a specific dimmer pack and a DMX cable. The only advantage of the package is that it includes everything you need to get started minus the can lights.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.