Skip to main content

Hey guys, I kind of have a problem with my faders. When I slide them up or down it takes multiple seconds before they get to the point where I slided them. They should move INSTANTLY to the point where you slide them or you wont be able to DJ with it. I know its a setting, because I solved it before but i need some help here. I will post the answer if I find it!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Yes i'm talking about the physical movement of the fader. When I physically move up or down the fader, the sound becomes louder or softer, slowly (sometimes faster than other times).

WHen I turn it from loud to soft it even often (yes often, not always) doesnt even reach zero.
I broke the two middle faders when I first got the thing. Not a hard thing to do unfortunatly. So I went on with the two outer faders, not experiencing any problems whatsoever. Now last time when I wanted to mix I got this problem. In addition sometimes the sound moves down by itself. At both middle faders I can see a tiny metal strip that is out of place.

The weird thing about all this is that after the incident I continued DJing without a problem. Until now. I also tried VDJ where I encountered exactly the same problem. So it must be hardware.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.