Hello - to whomever can help (perhaps "Jingles"),
I have purchased two ADJ DOTZ TPARs I need some guidance on learning how to make each lamp controlled separately when using a DMX512 controller. I already have 8 individual ADJ Dotz and a couple of Stingers programmed to the DMX controller, and wish to add these two TPARS to the same. I see that there are 5 DMX channel modes, but I don't know which way to go from there - still very new to me. Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

Wesley 

Original Post

Hello! You mean the DOTZ TPar System? If so you will want to run it in either 12ch for basic RGB control of each par, or 18ch mode for individual control+ macro channels that help programming go faster and strobe.  

Ok thank you -- I'm at work now, but when I get back home to the lights, is there a way to give each light its own individual address, i.e. 001, 017, 033, 049....?

on the Tpar system? no there is a single controller that once you set to the desired starting address, it will do that for you, you just need one address for each TPar system. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.