Skip to main content

Hey all,

I am probably the first dutchman so do not start with all those lame jokes :P

I have a problem linking an Operator to the laser as descriped above. At this time the laser is the only light that is controled with this Operator. So I put the dip switch 1 on, on the laser.

But now I have a problem controling it with the operator, I does not do what I want it to do. I can't change colors, images, shutters, etc.

What am I doing wrong?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Freely,

You are not going to get much support on here because it is most likely your laser which is not operation properly.

From a quick search I can guess you bought it off eBay from the Chinese dept. store. It says it comes with a manual. You might want to look at that to make sure the laser is in DMX mode (prob dip switch 10 on?) then dip switch 1 on like you said is good.

As for your operator, do you have any other lights to test with? Make sure you have all the right connections and you’re in the first fixture bank and all that. Maybe try switching polarity on the Operator. Also review the manual for the operator as well to make sure you are not makings and miss connections or anything silly.

Good luck and lets us know!

-Homeboy
Look Freely,

I'm sorry if I underestimated your lighting abilities, but that is no reason to get mad.

With you lack of information I had little to base my answer off of and did my best to search the type of laser you have. Its like saying I'm having trouble with my light, tell me how to fix it. How can you answer that question?

I said I GUESSED that you had bought it off ebay as that was the only place I found your light for sale and I was NOT saying it was cheap chinese stuff, the name of the store is indeed called "The Chinese Dept. Store".

It could have been a connection problem, we all make those kinds of mistakes every once in awhile. I was mearly trying to help you trouble shoot and you come back at me with "Do you think I am Stupid?" and "Thanks for nothing!".

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.