Skip to main content

I got a couple questions apon the Dj Spot 250.

1) some of them sound really tight when they start up. tight as in hard to move. does anyone have this problem or am i just worried.

2) about 4 out of 12, when moved to a surtain positon, it sounds like the fan is hitting something and makes a teriible grinding noise. i was just woundering if that was normal or what?

3) Sometimes I get a warning that states "PaER" on the lcd screen. I cant find anything on the manual about that or anything online. what is it? and why?

4) One of the Dj Spot 250's sometimes, when reset, has difficulty resetting the pan and makes a distubing grinding noice like the gear is slipping on the belt or something. Is that a concern?

5) What is the duty cycle of a Dj Spot 250? I use them for live band and have them running about 5 hours a time, with acception of the lamps that turn off when the shutter is closed after 10 seconds. but the lamp is mostly on all night.

6) finally, is there a way to update the software on a dj spot 250? out of the 12 i have 4 of the older versions and noticed that there a little different then the other ones.

Thanks for all the help, its really appreciated Smiler
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.