Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by gotyouopen:
[qb] HOTTTTTT....... Eeker I'll Be Damned if I Don't Buy a CDI Now! That Video Sold Me Instantly!!! Big Grin I Think I'll Sell My PS2 To My Brother, He's Been Hounding Me For Months. Great Video Post [/qb]
When you go to get them make sure they are "in stock" from the company you get them from. I bought 4 of them at the expo and now I'm being told that the two they didn't have are on back order(6 months) Mad So if anyone has pull with abracadabra please let me know. I'm getting tired of calling Evan and bugging him!

Rage
Well hopefully Clipuptags sees this, since he has some pull at Abra. I had no ideal that the CDI's are on back order. Maybe Billabong can make a call on your behalf, he has some friends there. g/l.

gotyouopen,
They are well worth the price. And believe it or not, there was a rep from another manufacturer who stopped by the American Audio booth and I overheard him say "The CDI is THE best bang for the buck player on the market".
I got to demo the last two cdi500's at my local guitar center and I got my boss (in the military) to buy them for his son. Now that you mention it there was no new stock on hand when I picked up my Qd-5 the other day. Dang maybe I should save on the side for when they get more in stock Big Grin Cool .
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Rage:
[qb]
quote:
Originally posted by gotyouopen:
[qb] HOTTTTTT....... Eeker I'll Be Damned if I Don't Buy a CDI Now! That Video Sold Me Instantly!!! Big Grin I Think I'll Sell My PS2 To My Brother, He's Been Hounding Me For Months. Great Video Post [/qb]
When you go to get them make sure they are "in stock" from the company you get them from. I bought 4 of them at the expo and now I'm being told that the two they didn't have are on back order(6 months) Mad So if anyone has pull with abracadabra please let me know. I'm getting tired of calling Evan and bugging him!

Rage [/qb]
It's not Evan's or my fault that the player is on backorder. . . . who knew it would be this popular???
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Clipuptags:
It's not Evan's or my fault that the player is on backorder. . . . who knew it would be this popular??? [/QB]
I'm not blaming anyone Clip, I just think it's not too fair to promise a customer they will have something and not deliver. So far every time I have ordered something from Abra, they have dropped the ball. I actually debated for two days on whether or not to get them because of my past experiences. And after the past two years I think (with all this technology we have now) there would be a way to know impotant info like that in the demanding times we live in.

Like I said Clip, I'm not blaming anyone I'm just frustrated over the whole thing (with good reason).

Rage

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.