Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

is this your birthday gift?

is this your opening of your dj business?

either way welcome I will employ you to grab some cd-r and drop it into the left and right side and make sure your player is reading them, it should have no problem reading newer cd-r, or original cd, so check and report back or not your option.

again congrats!
Hi, it's a Christmas gift, I didn't open the box, yet. I will do on 24th December @ 18:00, so I'll report for sure.

I got some original CDs as well as CD-Rs.

My business, well, actually it will be something completely else than just mixing for a radio. That would be the start of the real DJ career.
Congrats, ensure you keep the receipt, it's a great player, I have the velocity as my main mobile unit, I brought the dcd pro 1000, for my portable walk up and play anywhere system, how did you up load pic, step by step I have pics of my intended purpose, basically its the unit, and a mixer mounted together, total weight 32 lbs, it goes in to a cover bag with wheels and foam to protect it. Once I'm at my location ie club, I'll set it up and plug into their existing sound system. I'm working at this club now that has the aa mk 300 II, and after the velocity I just can't go backwards. Anyrate good luck, I look forward to your comments next month at this time, I suggest you download the manuel and read re-read and read it again, that way when the time comes you'll be ready to pounces on that player.
again good luck.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.