Skip to main content

Hey all,
I need help with learning to cue up tracks with the jog wheel on the DCD 1000. I have a CDN-90 and cue up tracks in scratch mode with the jog wheel, which sounds and cues up just like vinyl in the headphones. There's none of that annoying stuttering which I hate from most other players.

I want to believe that the DCD 1000 has this feature as well, but I can't figure it out. When I try to cue up a track with the jog wheel, I get that annoying stuttering which I hate. I'm a 100% beatmix DJ and I need to be able to cue up clearly if you know what I mean, no stuttering.

Does the DCD 1000 have this feature or am I out of gas here?

Thank you!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Skilz,
Thanks for the quick reply, I truly appreciate it. I tried exactly what you said earlier today before I posted, and I still get that stuttering sound in both scratch modes. I just got my DCD 1000 player, and all I want is to be able to cue up just like vinyl, and search for the up/downbeat I want with the jogwheel (without the stuttering) and start the track from there. The stuttering makes it nearly impossible to do effectively. The CDN-90 doesn't do this at all.

I totally understand your explanation. Please walk me through the setting steps for what I want to do. Maybe I'm just doing something wrong. I know it can't be that hard.

Thanks again for all of your help,
Mike
Iconlite sorry man, you failed to mention that you actually read the manual but couldn't understand it, so I made the assumption you didn't read it - hence the response. Too many times I've seen people come on this forum asking questions on AA products that the manual can easily answer.
I'm not having a go at you but at the people who write the manuals who lack the ability to describe simple features for us illiterates.
Im not familiar with that product but I've found with AA decks its beneficial to actually read the manual thoroughly at least 2-3 times and a bit of trial-and-error wouldn't harm either.
I hope you find your answer. Good luck.

ROQ out

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.