Does the ADJ DMX Operator 384 allow me to do cross fades between scenes? I could also call them dissolves from one scene to another without going to black.

Please let me know if this can occur and if there is an example of this anywhere as an instructional video on the internet. Thanks, I'm quite new at all this.

Original Post

Hi, welcome! 
Yes it does, it uses the global fade fader that is on the board, if you need a longer fade, use that fader to increase the time then press the scene that blacks out. Super simple.

Thank you, I ordered that controller because I had so many issues with another controller that I will not name as I don't want to breach the laws here on this website. This forum will be invaluable to me as I venture into this world of lighting. I used to program large multi image slide shows  for multi national packaged goods companies all over North America years ago and it's not foreign to me how programming works or what kind of head space you have to be in to do it. I just need to understand the perimeters and the language and I'm sure I'll be fine. 

Thanks again,

I'll be back several times with more questions. LOL

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.