Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The T-brackets for the outside are not the same as the ones that go in the middle.

ALSO, you may need to double check your alignments. It's a bugger to put together, especially that middle part. I leave my intact. Then again, I have a truck big enough to put in a 15-foot i-beam truss. I have 2 10-foot trusses(2 5-footers) and 2 5-foot segments that I use for ground mounting.

Check your alignments and orientation and work one edge at a time.
I suspected that the T-brackets were not the proper fit; however, with my Crank 2 system, all of six (6) T-brackets delivered with the shipment were identical; all exactly the same. I assume, then, that I recieved all "A-connector" T-brackets and no "B-connector" brackets. I should have received four of the "A-cionnectors" and two (2) of the "B-connectors". I'd assume that the difference being that the "B-connectors are slightly larger in clamp raidus to slip over the two I-Beam butt-joints.

The inner tubing holes do align if the "B-connector" T-brackets were correct in inner diameter; enough to slip over and fit onto the two horizontal I-Beam outer tubes.
Is there a part number identity to differentiate the inner T-brackets from the outer T-brackets? When I look at the parts list photos, they appear exactly the same, too. Obviously, they cannot be.

What's my next step to resolve the ill-fit of the T-bracket components? I ordered my system through Guitar Center's internet sales. Please advise.
Post better photos describing your problem.

I have no issue with my Crank-2 system. Then again, I ordered the i-beam trussing first, then got the Crank-2 stands later.

Typically, the 4 brackets for the end have, on the "down part" of the T(the part that goes over the end of the i-beam) are longer than the cross part, if you measure halfway.

Can you even put the inner tubing inside and secure any of those bolts into position(the middle area)?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.