Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Sorry to hear MyDMX didn't work out for you, but it's obvious your needs drove you to a higher end product, which is fortunately CompuLive.

Also, for all interested, please take "marketplace" type discussions to private. I'm not an administrator, I'm merely repeating stuff I've seen 3 or 4 times before.

A general note:
Always folks, keep in mind that the stuff you want costs money. It's always well worth your time to research as much as you can when you can before making purchases. This can prevent you from wasting money on the wrong product. Of course, despite this advise, it is still going to happen from time to time anyways. It's a reality in this business of entertainment, you're gonna take a hit here and there.

MyDMX crams a TON of features into a very cost effective package. For many users, MyDMX is the perfect product offering. Still, for many others, it's not feature-laden enough. So, please do take your questions and concerns to the forums. Jingles talked me into buying MyDMX, and I can't say I've had any real regrets about it. In my case and with my resources, I can do a lot with this product. In my case, at least for the moment, CompuLive is way beyond what I see myself needing for at least 5 years. But, what I do like is that should I move past MyDMX, I simply move to the Elation line and go CompuLive and keep on going!
Yes, always obfuscate your email to thwart spammers.

I use "removed@studio42.com" to show a removed email address when I post spams received to news.admin.net-abuse.email. The spammers are so stupid, their bots harvest that and have been trying to spam it for years.

It's just a matter of time before they learn to decode Jim's method too, but until then, his method is fairly safe.

Just don't do it "plain text as-is proper", and you'll be fine.

And no need to apologize. I wanted to ensure nobody got in trouble.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.