Skip to main content

I have Color 150 DMX's......anyone have experience or own Color 250D's or Accu Color 250's??? Thinking of upgrading. I know the differences between the three units but I'm wondering how fast the Color 250's or Accu Color's can change color.....and how bright they are as well. My Color 150's aren't that bright and they are sloooooowwwww to change color and go on and off......thankks!!!
Original Post
i too was gonna go with the color 150 but decided not to due to my other 250 watt lights. if i were you i would go with the accu color might be pricey but worth the money. check out the video on the site that should justify the money. the colors are very vibrant! just my 2 cents! p.s. i don't own the accu color. but it looks very good! but upon review of the web site the videos and the manuals of both of your options, if you have the money buy the accu's if not get the color 250d. if you pm me i found a nice web site with the lowes prices on adj and elation products. trust me you want this web site! pm me or e-mail me @ jingles8302@yahoo.com peace!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.