Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I don't know...See I'mma type of person who like reality...The Ps2 resembles...an actual turntable...I like the way and feel of the ps2. The CDI-500 to me doesn't resemble an actual turntable. When I get a chance I will try out the CDI and see what's up, but for now....I am going for the PS2!!!!
thx, but the shop were there sellin em' are saying they can do the ps2 for two thirds of the price of the CDI 500 (im in australia so i cant be bothered to go and do the currency conversion so two thirds will do)but i like the feel of the CDI but the budget would prefer the ps2 but ill probs just splash out on the CDI cos you guys rekon its probs better.

THX
I GOT THE CDI 500!!!! I love it! its great. i only got 1 tho, coz i cant afford 2, and i really only wanted to scratch, but im usin my discman to play on the other channel so it sort of works like that. I am now thinkin of buyin the cheapest AA cd player instead of using my discman or waitin for ages for enough money for another CDI. Wat u think? is that a good idea?
heya people, ime the proud owner of 2 htd 4.5's and am in the market for some cd decks and a mixer package....only using a Q-2221 mixer but i want a black one just cause black is ***y....(nothing suss)
and after all this forum reading i may be thinking about being posibly interested in pondering the possability of purchasing a set of cdi-500 with the QD-5 and that roadcase..deal, does annyone know if it comes with a headphone? i want quality headphone, and quality players..after all i do have HTD's and to me there pure class and quality compared to that of American Audio competitors. i have to say that im looking at about 3g's for cd and mixer....thats price from p1one3r cmx-300 and djm-300 mixer......is the american audio cdi500 and QD-5 of decent quality.....compared to that of the competitor ive mentioned.....i am a american audio costomer and have only ever used american audio/dj products.....so im just curiouse to what AA has to offer for my price range...single cd deck wise..?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.