Hello,

I'm a MyDMX 3 user and I used to be able to control my Chauvet moving heads using a Novation Launchpad Mini MIDI controller but now I'm unable to.

When I go to MyDMX3|Preferences|MIDI I can see my controller but I am not allowed to click the "Activate" box.

I also noticed that the option to go to the 3D Visualiser is greyed out even though I have already paid for a lifetime full access subscription.  Out of desperation, I went ahead and bought another lifetime full access subscription because I have a wedding gig in just a few hours....STILL doesn't work!  I believe it all has something to do with the DMXsoft SUT program that is used to install the upgrades.  It keeps crashing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Original Post

Hello, I really don't see a reason why it should not work, does the mydmx box show up at all in the program or does it mainly go to Demo mode? you could try re-installing the drivers by going to the mydmx 3 main folder on the C drive (C:\MyDMX3\driver) and run the "SiudiDriver" application and let it install the drivers once more. 

Add Reply

Likes (0)