Skip to main content

Hi. I bought my VMS4 last christmas and 2 months after my 4th fader got broken and stopped working correctly. The sound is still coming out even if the fader is down.. A month after that I had to use some microphones for the first time and i noticed that the sound from both microphone inputs were very different! the input one was alright but the sound on input 2 was and has always been distorting!! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN IF I NEVER USED THE MICROPHONES BEFORE?!?!?!) Today I was at home practicing for a gig that I have later, and when I wanted to stop the music I turned the fader down but sound kept coming out. so I assume it happened the same as my 4th fader!!! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?!??!!grrrr this is so bad quality!!! and trust me, I am really careful with my equipment!!! so hum i already emailed both american audio US and Europe explaining my problem but none of them ever answered.. The worst part is that I cant send it back to wherever it came from, because I need the VMS4 every week and I really dont think there is any American Audio dealer here in Portugal. So please if anyone knows what I should do please tell me!

Thanks a lot
Joel
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by revolucion:
Like mine! The pitch. And ch4 analog. Do like i, vms4 to the garbage and buy something good! The others faders very Soon fails too.

sad to hear that you had issues, but this is definitely not the normal case. also, it seems that you never contacted support on your problems.
yes it´s very sad u know. i don´t have many options 1.- the support it´s to expensive to send from mexico to usa and take many time because of that i open the vms 2.- adj don´t sends the parts out of usa. what can i do? put a plant on it sure! i hope u don´t have many troubles because of bad components the time speak by itself. sorry by my english

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.