Skip to main content

DJing a wedding last night, I setup a scene using my Airstream DMX where my two ADJ Pocket Pro heads would point to the door for the entrance of the bridal party.  Each time I clicked the scene the app crashed. I reopened the app and selected other scenes, no issues. Clicked the “entrance” scene: crash. Rebuilt the scene, saved it into a different file, named it differently, clicked it: crash. 

VERY FRUSTRATING. 

Please help! 

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Last Saturday my ADJ crashed, didn’t respond at all for over an hour. Tried off/on, power disconnect, WiFi off/on on iPad, second iPad - nothing. “Incorrect password” my iPads responded, when trying to log in.

Okay, over 200 guests in da house, mobile phones, Bluetooth and so on. But set 1 okay, set 2 NO CONNECTION, set 3 YES, CONNECTED AGAIN! No idea why, didn’t change a thing, had given up, thought the device broke down.

Been searching for days now - and connected a LINKSYS WiFi repeater (to be able to use 5Ghz too...). Up and running flawlessly for over 48 hours now. But I don’t have 200 cellphones to test the stability...

Anyone?

Key4Quality posted:

Last Saturday my ADJ crashed, didn’t respond at all for over an hour. Tried off/on, power disconnect, WiFi off/on on iPad, second iPad - nothing. “Incorrect password” my iPads responded, when trying to log in.

Okay, over 200 guests in da house, mobile phones, Bluetooth and so on. But set 1 okay, set 2 NO CONNECTION, set 3 YES, CONNECTED AGAIN! No idea why, didn’t change a thing, had given up, thought the device broke down.

Been searching for days now - and connected a LINKSYS WiFi repeater (to be able to use 5Ghz too...). Up and running flawlessly for over 48 hours now. But I don’t have 200 cellphones to test the stability...

Anyone?

I'm having a lot issues with my device lately. can you please let me know the steps and how you connected to a wifi repeater?? 

Use one of the higher wifi channels, try 11 and then move lower as needed. I think sometimes people have hotspots enabled on their phones that can jam the wifi channels. Sometimes just changing the channel one step fixes it. You might need to move out of the room or use the USB cable to change the channel when you absolutely have no connection to make changes from.

DjRobMix posted:
Key4Quality posted:

Anyone?

I'm having a lot issues with my device lately. can you please let me know the steps and how you connected to a wifi repeater?? 

Buy a WiFi repeater and select the ADJ network to connect / repeat; read the manual of the repeater how to.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.